Friday, October 15, 2010

Branding and Marketing photos for Altec Lansing


AltecHaley

Throughout 2010 I have been working on creating some marketing and branding images for Altec Lansing (your iPod speaker dock--they probably made it). I took this set in July, my subjects are a group of dynamic and talented dancers--part of a DC-based dance crew called "Urban Artistry."

These are some of my favorite images from the night, please enjoy the photos, but please do not copy, reprint or republish. Thx!


DF10_7.16_UAaltec-12
DF10_7.16_UAaltec-9
DF10_7.16_UAaltec-4
DF10_7.16_UAaltec-18

(I recently went into Best Buy and saw one of my images on the side of the Altec "MuzX" headphones... )
HaleyAltecBestBuy.JPG
...

All photos copyright Dakota Fine Photography. It is unlawful to print or use any of these photos without expressed written permission. In usage, all photos must be credited "Dakota Fine for for Altec Lansing." For inquiries about purchasing full rights for print without credit, please contact Dakota Fine at dakota@dakotafine.com.



3 comments:

kassie said...

i love them. sooo cute!! i wanna be a photographer to when i get older well a professional one because i sorta take pictures but there not as good as yours but yeah super cute keep up the good work!!!

Aren Agopian said...

These pictures are cool beyond belief! Wow!

Unknown said...

I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help. Boutique wedding videography